When a person acclimates to something they get accustomed to a new climate or condition in their life. Not getting accustomed to new conditions can cause your body and emotions to become stressed, reducing mental acuity and reducing your immunity. Acclimation Rays helps you to become rebalanced much more quickly.
Most people can acclimate if they are given sufficient time. it is the gap in time between encountering the changed environmental or other life conditions and the time they finally acclimate that can be very uncomfortable. Some people don’t even realize why they feel unbalanced.
• Some situations in which Acclimation Rays may be very useful:
• Someone moves in or out of your home.
• Someone who is usually near to you starts spending more time at work.
• Someone who you are close to must travel and be away from you more.
• Relative or spouse dies.
• Break up with boy/girlfriend or spouse.
• New relationship agreements are set forth either positive or not preferred.
• Your Child goes away to college or school.
• A Friend has a change in their life and is not around as often.
• You put an end to an unhealthy friendship yet feel the emptiness left after.
• You travel for any reason and are in an unfamiliar environment.
• You may need to acclimate to a new environment even if you looked forward to it as a vacation destination.
• Increased responsibility such as daily life care of a senior family member.
• Increased responsibility due to a new born in your family!
• Children take on new sports or classes and now you have more to do.
• Changes in personnel at work or your volunteer jobs to acclimate to.
• Injury or trauma to heal from, you or someone you care about.
• Rapid changes in weather or temperature in your own local region.
• Disaster you hear about and through compassion you ‘feel for’ others.
• Pet health changes or loss of pet.
Founder: Mariah Windsong Couture
If you intend to share this system with others for Personal Use only you will need to purchase that manual to provide to your students and clients.