MUNAY-KI – THE RITES OF THE SHAMAN’S PATH
The Munay-Ki are the Rites of the Shaman’s Path of the Q’ero Nation, descendents of the Inka, who were the indigenous people of the holy mountains of the Andes in Peru.
The prophecies of the ancient Americas speak about a new human appearing on the planet – one who lives free of fear and resides in their transcendent nature. The Munay-Ki are the codes for the new human. They are delivered in the form of energetic transmissions.
These Rites are given as the next step in the evolution of humanity; to realign and attune our neuropathways and truly shift human consciousness. These Initiatory Rites, in essence, empower us to step up to the task of being lightworkers and assuming stewardship for the Earth and all creation during this amazing time of transition.
There are nine Rites in total. It is hoped that these Rites can be transmitted to as many as possible. Once you have received all nine Rites, it is asked that you pass them on to others. According to the prophecy, once enough people have awakened to a higher level of consciousness, we will then witness the birth of a new form of human on the planet and the dawn of a new civilization- we are the Ones we’ve been waiting for!
Anyone can receive the Munay-Ki rites with no previous healing or shamanic experience. The Rites of Munay-Ki develop your luminous energy field.
The Andean tradition reminds us that we are intimately connected with everything and everyone around us. If we are in balance, then we are in rhythm with the natural flow of things. Life then requires much less effort to accomplish so much more. The energy and purpose of the Munay-Ki is connected to an ancient tradition that reminds us of who we really are, beyond culture and country.
With this attunement you will begin to see the unseen energy of the spiritual world and connect on an energetic level with the Elements, nature and divine creation. The energy flow guides you, taking you where you want to go. This requires letting go of the need to know and understand things in a logical, analytical way. The more you connect with nature, the Elements and your inner self, the more you will learn to trust that the divine is assisting you, offering you opportunities to choose life, simplicity, happiness and magic. The manual provides with in depth information about your chakras and your luminous energy field (aura).
Your luminous energy field contains records of your personal and ancestral memories, trauma and even painful wounds from past lives. Imprints propel us to re-create painful dramas and heartbreaking encounters, yet ultimately guide us toward situations wherein we can heal our ancient soul wounds.
The Munay-Ki manual teaches you how to create, or open sacred space and to close it again when you are finished with your work. You will also learn how to summon the healing power of nature anywhere on Earth. The shaman’s covenant with Spirit is that when they call, Spirit answers. Powerful medicine people from the Spirit world appear in the form of luminous beings who assist us in our healing work.
Munay Ki is the shamanic ‘path of fire’ and daily meditations with fire as well as full moon fire ceremonies are a key practice of the Munay Ki. Daily fire meditations with the Archetypes are very important as the light and warmth of the fire germinates the seeds that have been received in your luminous body. The time required for this can be a little as 5 minutes daily, or as long as you like. Ideally 15 to 20 minutes.
1. HEALERS RITE: connects you to a lineage of shaman and Earthkeepers from the past who come and assist you in your personal healing. These luminous beings work on us during our meditation and sleep time to heal the wounds of the past and of your ancestors. The energy of this rite also awakens your ability to assist others in their own healing, and assists you to shift old inherited behavior patterns
2. BANDS OF POWER: consist of five energetic bands representing earth, air, fire, water, and pure light. These bands are installed in your luminous energy field, and act as filters, breaking down into one of the five elements any negative energies that come your way so that these energies can feed you instead of making you toxic or ill. The bands themselves are part of your energy body. They roughly correspond to the seven chakras in the Eastern tradition, running from the crown to the base of the spine.
3. HARMONY RITE: you will receive seven different archetypes into each of your chakras. In the first chakra, you receive the archetype of serpent; jaguar/puma goes into the second; hummingbird into the third; and eagle/condor into the fourth. Then, three “archangels” go into your upper three chakras – Huascar Inka, the keeper of the lower world and the unconscious is transmitted into the fifth chakra; Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent God of the Americas, and keeper of the middle world (our waking world) goes into the sixth; and Pachakuti, the protector of the upper world (our super-conscious) and keeper of the time to come goes into the seventh chakra.This rite helps you to shed your past and leave the old behind.
4. SEER RITE: helps to open your third eye and heart chakras. This practice awakens your ability to perceive the invisible world. It helps you to see and know, not only from your analytical mind, but more importantly from your heart and intuitive perception.
5. DAYKEEPER RITE: helps you to call upon the masters of the ancient stone altars found in sacred places around the world. The Daykeeper is able to call on the power of these ancient altars to heal and bring balance to the world. This rite is an energetic transmission that connects you to a lineage of shamans from the past. These include midwifes, herbalists and curanderas. They were generally women, and were knowledgeable about the ways of the feminine earth. This initiation begins the process of healing your inner feminine, and helps you to step beyond fear and practice peace.
6. WISDOMKEEPER RITE: these are medicine men and women from the past who defeated death and stepped outside of time. The job of the Wisdomkeeper is to protect the medicine teachings and share them with others when appropriate. This rite helps you to step outside of time and taste infinity.
7. EARTHKEEPER RITE: connects you to a lineage of archangels that are guardians of our galaxy. They’re reputed to have human form and be as tall as trees. The Earthkeepers, who are stewards of all life on the Earth, come under the direct protection of these archangels and can summon their power when they need to in order to bring healing and balance to any situation. The rite of the Earthkeepers helps you learn the ways of the seer, and to dream the world into being.
8. STARKEEPER RITE: anchors you safely to the time after the great change that is said will occur on or around the year 2012. According to lore, when you receive this rite, your physical body begins to evolve into that of Homo luminous. The aging process is slowed down, and you become resistant to diseases you were once vulnerable to. When you receive these rites, you acquire stewardship of the time to come and all future generations.
9. CREATOR RITE (SPIRITKEEPER RITE): you awakens the God-light within you and acquire stewardship for all of creation, from the smallest grain of sand to the largest cluster of galaxies in the universe. This rite awakens your creative wisdom, so it can rise to its full potential, and helping you to see life differently.
The Munay-Ki manual is very extensive. It contains additional practices for you as well:
• THE WAY OF THE SHAMAN
• THE WAY OF THE WARRIOR
• THE WAY OF THE SAGE
• THE WAY OF THE VISIONARY
• RELAXING AND RELEASING TENSION
• BROADENING PERSPECTIVES
• STRENGTHENING CONNECTION WITH SOURCE ENERGY AND THE EARTH
• FOCUS AND AWARENESS WALK
• EASTERN BREATHING AND SOUND VIBRATION
• AWARENESS IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
• EXTENDING AND RETRACTING ENERGY CORDS
• 30 SECOND FANTASY
• PRE-JOURNALING FOR MANIFESTATION
Founder: Alberto Villodolo
THE RITE OF THE WOMB – THE 13TH RITE OF MUNAY KI
THE 13TH RITE
There is a lineage of women who freed themselves from suffering. This lineagae of woman wants us to remember:
* The Womb is not a place to store Fear and Pain.
* The Womb is to Create and give Birth to New Life.
The feminine spirit of the jungle reminds us of this simple and vital truth.
The women who are the keepers of the divine cosmic womb teach us that this healing is essentially not just for women here, walking this planet, but for the collective feminine; for the Goddess that exists in and within the planet, that is all of life. Receiving this Rite is not only for us but for our daughters, our sisters, our mothers, our grandchildren, and it extends back into the past and forward into the future. Once you receive this Rite you are asked to share it with as many women as possible.
PREREQUISITE: Munay-Ki – The Rites of the Shaman’s Path
PURCHASE MUNAY-KI – THE RITES OF THE SHAMAN’S PATH AND THE 13TH RITE OF MUNAY-KI TOGETHER: