The name of this healing system roughly translates into English as a Ball Suspended in the Air. This refers both to the power inherent in the Sun Gods Ra and Aten, as well as the shamanic journey which is made out of the body and moves through the ether like a suspended ball.
The magickal practices of Ancient Egypt were termed Heka and this was considered a gift of the God of The sun, Ra. It was given to enable mankind to ward off ills and shape their destiny. The word Heka had the dual meaning of Healing and Magick, so Magickal Healing, which is exactly how Shamanic Healing could and has been described by people.
Egyptian Shamanism makes use of tools, frameworks and techniques, as does any core Shamanic practice. You will learn the following:
• How to make and use an etheric Shabti (you will use this likeness of yourself for various healing and Shamanic practices.)
• The meaning and use of The Twelve Hem Ikh symbols (these have unlimited uses in Egyptian Shamanic work, which includes Healing, Protection, Clearing Negative Energy, Chakra and Aura balancing, Balancing Dark and Light, Property Cleansing. The symbols can be used on their own or in combination, depending on the need of any particular session.
• A crystal is a very useful Shamanic ally. Within the manual is a list of crystals which you might find useful during Egyptian energy work and Healing. All of these have strong associations with Egyptian healing.
• Receive an extensive list of Herbs and their uses in Egyptian Healing.
• Receive The Hem Ikh Flush and be taught how to use it and also its symbol. This flush is a very powerful tool as a standalone.
• Receive a 31 page fully illustrated manual with in-depth information which will enable you to become a powerful Egyptian Shamanic Practitioner or allow you to take your existing practice to a whole new level.
Founder: Philip Hilton