Prerequisite: Seichim or Reiki Master
LEVEL 1 – EGYPTIAN YOD INITIATION
This is personal initiation to awaken the qualities inherent in the human soul. The Yod is the first initiation into the Egyptian Cartouche. The initiation helps to reconnect the rainbow bridge; to re-establish the connection between the heart, third eye, and soul star and soul.
This initiation connects takes you to higher thought patterns and will bring greater accuracy for those who do readings of any sort. It also serves to further open your heart to love and compassion. With an open, loving heart, prosperity has to follow.
Initiation into Yod connects the initiate to higher thought patterns, and will bring greater accuracy for those who give readings of any sort.
EGYPTIAN CARTOUCHE ATTUNEMENT SERIES
LEVEL 2 – CARTOUCHE THE ORACLE
Cartouche is based on ancient Egyptian (or older) knowledge. It consists of 25 cards: Cards 1 to 9 (Osiris, Isis, Horus, Bast, Thoth, Hathor, Nepthys, Ptah and Anubis) represent the major archetypes; cards 11, 12, 13 and 14 the Elements of Fire, Air, Water and Earth; and cards 15 to 25 (Sirius, Lotus, Crook & Flail, Uraeus, Winged Disc, The Twins, Sphinx, Scarab, Pyramid, Ankh and Buckle of Isis) relate to more general energies.
The ancient Egyptian symbols depicted on the cards capture the essence of the forces or energies that govern the Universe. Many believe the Egyptians gained their knowledge of these forces from an even earlier advanced race who, in turn, were instructed by extraterrestrials from the Sirius star system. The symbols, colors and meanings of the cards accord both with the designs found on Egyptian temples, pyramids, tombs and old papyri, and with a secret arcane tradition that has been handed down from century to century. Each card can be used for meditation, divination, healing or magical or talismanic purposes and, when arrayed in the various layouts, can provide insight and answers to dreams, family or emotional problems, financial or business matters, healing and health, crafts and skills, protection, spiritual seeking, or any of life’s many questions.
This includes a one page overall description and then 25 small cards copied on paper of the different symbols, numbers, and their meanings and descriptions, and then additional sheets of 6 cards per page that can be cut out, laminated and used.
You will be attuned to each of the cards and sent the file via email.
The word Cartouche is of French origin and represents an oval figure, relating to Egyptian monuments, containing the name of a sovereign or person of rank.
Cartouche enables individuals to be initiated into 25 symbols, each containing powerful energies that were used and understood by Ancient Egyptians. Each have specific meanings and can be integrated into daily life, thereby enhancing self-awareness and personal development both physically and spiritually. This also leads to an increase in natural healing ability whether you are already a healer or not. The attunements involve the Egyptian symbols being ‘implanted’ into the aura. The symbols are as follows:
1. Yod – The Solar Disc in the boat of Ra.
2. Pyramid – Symbol of the evolution of the soul through time.
3. Osiris – God-King and Lord of Light.
4. Isis – Wife of Osiris, mother of Horus & Bast , patroness of magic.
5. Horus – Son of Isis/Osiris, the redeemer, patron of homes & families.
6. Bast – Twin sister of Horus, goddess of joy, patroness of cats.
7. Thoth – Lord of Time, keeper of Akashic records, patron of healers.
8. Nepthys – The Revealer, sister of Isis, wife of Set, mother of Anubis.
9. Ptah – Architect of the Universe, patron of men.
10. Hathor – Goddess of beauty, love & strength, patroness of women.
11. Anubis – Protector & Guardian, the Divine Jester, Opener of Ways.
12. Fire – Duamutef, one of the four sons of Horus.
13. Air – Qebhsnuf, one of the four sons of Horus.
14. Water – Imsety, one of the four sons of Horus.
15. Earth – Hapi, one of the four sons of Horus.
16. Sirius – Sacred Star of the Ancients.
17. Lotus -Home of the four sons of Horus.
18. Crook & Flail – Emblem of the Pharaoh’s Authority.
19. Ureaus – The Insignia of priestly wisdom.
20. Winged Disc – Emblem of the flight of the spirit to higher realms.
21. The Twins – Shu & Tefnut, the Twin Lion Gods.
22. Sphinx – Hamarkhis, personification of the Rising Sun.
23. Scarab – Khepera, god of resurrection & immortality.
24. Ankh – The power of the Gods to unlock the door to immortality.
25. Buckle of Isis – A carved stone
LEVEL 3 – CARTOUCHE INITIATIONS
The Initiations into Egyptian symbols brings about a state of heightened awareness and clarity.
Cartouche Uses: Cartouche cards may be used for meditation, healing, divination and magical work.
Active and Practical Benefits:
One of the most well-known benefits of learning to view your life symbolically is detachment, the ability to extract your personal feelings or agenda from the persons and/or events surrounding you. When you clearly perceive that what is happening to you is part of a larger pattern, it can help you decide what to do about it. If it’s happened to so many other human beings that there are myths about it, it’s likely you can study those myths to find a clue or solution in them too!
Even better, detachment allows you to remain poised in a position of centered awareness, which in turn allows you to act promptly and correctly in the situation the next time it occurs.
Cartouche may be used to send healing to others in need or to effect self-healing. Several Cartouche cards carry healing rays, but the three main ones are Horus, which deals specifically with physical complaints such as accidents, fever, viruses and naturally with conditions affecting the eyes; Bast, whose energies are oriented toward mental problems or psychological conditions; and Thoth, which covers the imbalances that cause disease in the first place.
LEVEL 4 – EGYPTIAN CARTOUCHE MASTERY ATTUNEMENT
The manual that starts out with the initiation procedures, kidney breathing, 6 symbols, and then goes on to 23 different symbols and descriptions. These follow the card descriptions but have additional information on the card meanings and also easier symbol drawings. The drawings on the cartouche cards (above) are ornate and detailed and in color.
You will receive 4 manuals:
1. Yod Initiation
Plus: (Yod – Optional Meditation To Use Before The Initiations)
2. Cartouche The Oracle
3. Cartouche Initiations
4. Egyptian Cartouche Mastery
The original lineage started with Murry Hope for Yod, and Mary Hope for Cartouche. There may be gaps in the lineages but these are great systems, and I always clear the lineage of any system I work with.
Contact me for more details about this, or purchase here: https://www.motherearthreiki.com/2018/04/29/attunement-lineage-clearing-maintenance-attunement/ or https://www.motherearthreiki.com/2021/04/01/the-lineage-clearing-empowerment/